Careers at Sunfresh:
Location: General Warehouse
Reports To: Warehouse Managers/Supervisors
Effectively, efficiently and safely moving of all fresh produce from receiving to storage to shipping.
What is the most difficult/demanding part of this job?
Early morning start times, some heavy lifting and repetitive nature of work.
The working conditions involved in this job are:
Full time and part time, with a variety of shifts ranging from Sunday through Saturday, 6 am to 4pm, with overtime when required.
The qualifications, experience and/or training that are required for this job are:
Experience with power jacks and forklifts would be an asset, but not essential.
The ideal personality strengths/attributes/characteristics for this job are:
Positive attitude, team player, dependable, flexible and good work ethic.
- Accurate order selection completed in a timely basis.
- Manually palletize boxes/bags of produce weighing up to 52 pounds.
- Repetitive lifting or handling of products throughout shift.
- Adheres to Sunfresh Farms Ltd. policies and procedures, especially regarding HACCP and Workplace Safety.
- Report property damages as recognized.
- Report unsafe working conditions.
- Work with others to complete project assignments.
- Keeping work areas clean at all times.
- Other duties as required.